Once you have filled in the application and validated the payment, you will receive your Authorization document by email. Lead times for processing the electronic Visa are generally short.
The services provided aim to help out travelers while handling travel procedures. This is a private site which is not affiliated with governmental authorities.
At the arrival Airport, Travelers need to hand out their printed document to the Immigration officers and pay the governmental fees in order to get their Visa-sticker.
Conditions of eligibility
You can apply for an e-Visa for Saudi Arabia if you meet the following conditions:
- You are of age
- Your passport is legally issued by a country eligible for Saudi Arabia's electronic visa and is valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of arrival in the United Kingdom
- Your entry into Saudi Arabia must not affect KSA's national security and well-being. You must not enter KSA with the intention of committing or causing to be committed any act that is not in accordance with the Shariah or the legal or moral principles in force in KSA.
- You are able to support yourself (and your dependents) during the visit.
- You acknowledge and agree to comply with local laws.
- You accept the insurance coverage imposed by the government when you apply, the price of which will be included in the price of your eVisa.
Citizens of the following countries are eligible for the electronic visa of Saudi Arabia:
- UNITED STATES
- CZECH REPUBLIC
- SAN MARINO
- UNITED KINGDOM
- CHINA (INCLUDING HONG KONG AND MACAO)
- SOUTH KOREA
- NEW ZEALAND
e-Visa Application for a whole family
A separate application needs to be submitted for each member of the family.
For the majority of e-Visa applications, the Approval is received by email within 4 business days. Some requests require a longer processing time. We therefore recommend that you apply at least 6 days before the planned travel date.
If you meanwhile change your email address, do not hesitate to contact our customer service to update your file.